Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Anil Saxena



One of my favorite artist in photography would have to be Anil Saxena. I actually didn't know this artist but one day when scrolling through tumblr I was able to look at her art work and I was very fascinated by it. I love how she takes different elements and combines them and gives the final image a whole different meaning. Like for one of the pictures above she took a picture of a grass field but on another she took a picture of herself knitting. But when she combined them she made it seem as if she was actually knitting the field. Another one of my favorites is one where she got a picture of a giraffe and then she also a picture of a man painting but when she combined the images it seemed like the man is painting the actual giraffe not only because of his position but also because half of the giraffe is brown and the other half has the spots. Going through Anil Saxena's picture showed me even more that theres so much beautiful things one can do in photography and in Photoshop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment